Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's been awhile

I just realized that's it has been 1 year and 10 months since I last posted anything on this blog. Wow, that's a pretty long hiatus. I guess the reasons are:

1. I ran out of ideas on what to blog
2. I used facebook more (although I tended to use that more to catch up with friends rather updating other people about myself).
3. I was busy with work
4. I was just plain lazy.
5. Nobody really reads my blog except maybe my wife and I don't really need to blog to communicate with her (that would be really weird).
6. I started taking less and less pictures.

Well, I guess now it's time to start blogging again, if nothing more than to just get my thoughts down in writing. Anyways, facebook (and twitter, although I haven't started using that yet) has a limit on the number of characters that you can write in one post. Since I like to write lengthy posts, blogging would then be the best option.

No comments: