Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome to Redza Ahmad's blog!

Hi! Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to for me to use it as an outlet for myself, a place where I can put down in writing my thoughts and at least try to make some use of my pictures.

I also decided to blog as a way to push myself creatively, as with my own blog, I'll need to come up with something fresh often. Hopefully, my photos and my writing will improve as a result.

I also hope that visitors to this blog will come and give comments, perhaps to critique my pictures and writing, plus provide constructive criticism which will help me to become a better writer and photographer. Any thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Fariz said...

Salam Bro..

Nice Startup
If u need help, I am contactable via google talk.
Already send u an invitation.

Ok wish u good luck

Adios...